To be the preferred global supplier for turn-key production systems, heavy duty autonomous transport solutions and special products. Our commitment creates greater value for all of our stakeholders and we are recognized as the most reliable and flexible partner globally.
Our Production Systems provide optimum value to our customers by providing best-in-class solutions with respect to flexibility, productivity and sustainability.
To play a leading role in development and production of mechatronic systems.
To be the market leader in autonomous heavy-duty transport solutions.
- Integrity: our leading principles in all our actions and operations are honesty, fairness, safety and respect.
- Customer satisfaction: we continually challenge ourselves to exceed our customers' expectations.
- Mentality: we have a "can do" mentality. We always deliver what we promise.
- Thinking ahead: we are pro-active and easy to work with. We offer expert knowledge and practical solutions.
- Entrepreneurship: we strive for opportunities and utilise the vast knowledge and “foot print” of VDL Group.
- Strength through cooperation: we communicate in an informal but respectful, personal and open manner. We have few ranks and no differences in level. We appreciate different opinions as they always lead to better solutions.
Corporate Social Responsibility
As a family-owned company, VDL Group has always been strongly involved in its living and working environment, since it is the people and the environment that a company depends on for its continued existence. That is why VDL Group finds it self-evident that a company should contribute to the sustainable development of our society. We do this by striving to find a good balance between People, Planet and Profit.
For VDL Steelweld, Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is an integral element of its corporate policy. This means that CSR issues are taken into consideration when deciding about organisational, process and technical matters.
In our view on Corporate Social Responsibility, we focus on four sub-areas: